Here I go again. This afternoon we got home from church, ate dinner, and decided to go on an impromptu photo shoot up Middle Canyon here in Tooele. I can't show all of the pics, but here are a couple to whet your appetite.
We had scouted the location when we went and took some pictures of Jamie's sister's family on Conference weekend. This is what theirs turned out like. So what do you think?
I like these!! But, I always love pictures in the outdoors the best...if you add my grandkids...it makes it 10 times as good!! The Ashfords in the bluebonnets, the Rebers in the red rocks and you guys in the fall leaves...too pretty!! Keep blogging...your life is more interesting than you think!!
I am 29 years old. I have been married for 7 years and have three beautiful little girls. I am a professional photographer and currently work for Lifetouch National School Studios.
6 comments:
I like these!! But, I always love pictures in the outdoors the best...if you add my grandkids...it makes it 10 times as good!! The Ashfords in the bluebonnets, the Rebers in the red rocks and you guys in the fall leaves...too pretty!!
Keep blogging...your life is more interesting than you think!!
I was so excited to see that you had a couple of updates! The pictures of the family look great! Keep the updates comming!
Great job! Your girls are great little models. Did you shoot the others in B&W or edit? They look really good.
LOVE THEM BILL !!!! The girls are really helping you out :) Our fall colors are so beautiful....
I thought that was a backdrop at first! How pretty. You sure do have some cute girlies!
Let's see how long this streak will go! Way cute pics. They all know what to do with a camera. Kai just growls.
Post a Comment